What are Cochlear Implants?
Cochlear hearing implants have helped over 450,000 people hear. And no matter how many people we help, no matter how big that number gets, we still get choked up every time we see the priceless expression of someone being able to hear, either again or for the very first time.
See how Cochlear helps people Hear now. And always
Innovation is the basis of what we do. Besides being the leading global expert in implantable hearing solutions, we invest millions in research and development to ensure you’ll have access to future advancements as they become available.
Some of today’s innovations include:
- Innovative technology that fits your lifestyle with true wireless freedom
- Smallest and most advanced sound processors for your best hearing performance
- Dual-microphone and SmartSound® iQ technology make listening easier – especially in noise
- First and only behind-the-ear waterproof solution
- Portfolio of hearing implant technology to fit your hearing loss
- First and only FDA-approved hearing solution that combines two proven hearing technologies to use the hearing you have and provide access to the hearing you’re missing with the Cochlear™ Nucleus®Hybrid™ Hearing System*
It’s all done with one goal in mind – to help you hear better today, tomorrow and into the future.